Micro-H Game: Espey!
There is this naked monster girl on the screen, and the game basically says: "Here. She is yours. Figure it out." No story, no fake lore, just a soft, squishy looking anime creature stretched out in front of you like some horny science experiment. She has that Pokémon-style vibe, like somebody took one of those cute battle pets, turned the dial from "wholesome" to "what the fuck" and gave her huge tits and a needy pussy that keeps reacting to every little thing you do. The first thing that hit me was how alive she feels. Not realistic in the AAA game way, more like a horny sketch that never learned modesty. You poke around with one option, and her hips twitch. You slide another over her clit and suddenly her eyes get that blurred, horny focus and she starts breathing harder. There is no walking, no battles, nothing to "win". You just sit there and experiment on this sexy creature like some pervy lab technician who got locked in a room with the perfect test subject and too many tools.
The game is basically an interface for touching her. That’s it. But it works, because the feedback is so direct. You drag something against her asshole and she clenches, her tail (or whatever that is supposed to be) gives a tiny jerk, her whole butt tightens up like she’s not sure if she wants it or not, then suddenly she clearly does. One moment I was just idly teasing around her pussy lips with a finger option and watching the tiny animations, the next I was slowly pushing into her ass just to see how far it lets you go while her expression goes from shy to ruined. It’s honestly kind of funny how clinical the menu looks compared to how dirty the actual touching feels. You click, you slide, you press, and every different combination gives a slightly different reaction. Sometimes I’d get distracted and just keep rubbing her clit while nothing "new" happens, but the sounds and tiny movement loops still keep it weirdly hypnotic. Then I’d swap to another action and suddenly she’s moaning in that over-the-top hentai way that would be cringe if it didn’t fit her so perfectly. It’s not deep, it’s not nice, it’s just you, a cute monster girl, her pussy and ass, and a set of options that really, really want you to abuse them.
The furry angle sneaks up on you a bit. At first you’re just looking at boobs and hips and a wet slit, and then your brain catches that she is not human, at all, and it hits different. Not in a bad way, more like, alright, I am absolutely fucking a weird little hentai pet here. Her body looks soft and plushy, like she smells faintly of candy and heat. You move from fingering her pussy to stretching her ass and it feels like you’re testing what this "species" can take. Every time I thought, ok, that was enough, I somehow ended up trying a nastier combination just to see if the animation changes a bit more, if her eyes roll a little harder, if her tits bounce differently. The game is honestly shallow as hell, but I still found myself zoning out with one hand on the mouse and one hand under the table, watching this cute, not-quite-Pokémon girl get used in every hole the interface would let me, and somehow that simplicity is exactly what keeps it stuck in my head long after I closed the tab.
The game is basically an interface for touching her. That’s it. But it works, because the feedback is so direct. You drag something against her asshole and she clenches, her tail (or whatever that is supposed to be) gives a tiny jerk, her whole butt tightens up like she’s not sure if she wants it or not, then suddenly she clearly does. One moment I was just idly teasing around her pussy lips with a finger option and watching the tiny animations, the next I was slowly pushing into her ass just to see how far it lets you go while her expression goes from shy to ruined. It’s honestly kind of funny how clinical the menu looks compared to how dirty the actual touching feels. You click, you slide, you press, and every different combination gives a slightly different reaction. Sometimes I’d get distracted and just keep rubbing her clit while nothing "new" happens, but the sounds and tiny movement loops still keep it weirdly hypnotic. Then I’d swap to another action and suddenly she’s moaning in that over-the-top hentai way that would be cringe if it didn’t fit her so perfectly. It’s not deep, it’s not nice, it’s just you, a cute monster girl, her pussy and ass, and a set of options that really, really want you to abuse them.
The furry angle sneaks up on you a bit. At first you’re just looking at boobs and hips and a wet slit, and then your brain catches that she is not human, at all, and it hits different. Not in a bad way, more like, alright, I am absolutely fucking a weird little hentai pet here. Her body looks soft and plushy, like she smells faintly of candy and heat. You move from fingering her pussy to stretching her ass and it feels like you’re testing what this "species" can take. Every time I thought, ok, that was enough, I somehow ended up trying a nastier combination just to see if the animation changes a bit more, if her eyes roll a little harder, if her tits bounce differently. The game is honestly shallow as hell, but I still found myself zoning out with one hand on the mouse and one hand under the table, watching this cute, not-quite-Pokémon girl get used in every hole the interface would let me, and somehow that simplicity is exactly what keeps it stuck in my head long after I closed the tab.
📂
Pokemon Hentai Games
Furry Porn Games
Anal Hentai Games
Porn Anime Games
Hentai Flash Games
Porn Games
⏰
👁 307.1K
💬 5
★★★★☆
Meet and Fuck: Magic Book
Sherman Dooffy has always been the top nerd in his school, brilliant beyond his years but socially isolated. One lazy afternoon tucked away in the dusty library stacks, he stumbles upon an ancient, arcane book that promises to change everything.
This isn’t your everyday nerd fantasy, because what follows is anything but ordinary. Armed with the spellbook’s potent charms and unpredictable magic, Sherman embarks on a risqué journey that defies all boundaries.
In a twist no one saw coming, he sets sights on the bully’s girlfriend. But he’s not just content with flirting or sneaking around, caressing her, teasing her, and owning every moment of their secret encounters.
Every cast spell draws them closer, mixing magic with desire in unexpected ways. Humor bubbles beneath the surface too, with awkward moments clashing against steamy triumphs.
If you’ve ever wondered what happens when brains combine with magic and pure lust, this is it. Ready to watch the nerd rise, fueled by ancient secrets and burning desire?.
This isn’t your everyday nerd fantasy, because what follows is anything but ordinary. Armed with the spellbook’s potent charms and unpredictable magic, Sherman embarks on a risqué journey that defies all boundaries.
In a twist no one saw coming, he sets sights on the bully’s girlfriend. But he’s not just content with flirting or sneaking around, caressing her, teasing her, and owning every moment of their secret encounters.
Every cast spell draws them closer, mixing magic with desire in unexpected ways. Humor bubbles beneath the surface too, with awkward moments clashing against steamy triumphs.
If you’ve ever wondered what happens when brains combine with magic and pure lust, this is it. Ready to watch the nerd rise, fueled by ancient secrets and burning desire?.
⏰
👁 278.5K
💬 8
★★★☆☆
Makoto Nanaya deepthroat
Makoto in this little blowjob toy feels like somebody’s horny side project that escaped from Newgrounds and never got told “no”. You open it and she is already there, knees down, tail twitching way too much, that big dumb smile that in the main BlazBlue story is all about being a hyperactive fighter, and here just screams “I’m gonna suck you dry”. It feels kind of like bad fanfic in the best way. Not “what if Makoto had a deep emotional arc” but “what if Makoto’s entire character was just throat skill”. Her ears flick a bit when you start, she leans in, and the first thing that hits is how focused the whole screen is on mouth and dick, no story, no foreplay, just porn brain turned to max. You tap a couple of buttons, she changes rhythm or how much tongue she uses, and suddenly you’re doing what Wattpad never let you do with her. The licking mode especially feels like someone spent way too long studying how saliva sticks to skin in hentai. The way her tongue traces the shaft is kind of messy, like she’s too eager, and I like that they didn’t go for “perfect porn robot”. Sometimes it almost looks clumsy and that makes it hotter somehow.
What made me laugh a bit is how clearly this thing is trying to be that other classic blowjob game everyone plays in their browser at work when they shouldn’t. It’s like a cheaper, furrier cousin. Fewer sliders, fewer crazy physics tricks, but more “ok, I’m a horny squirrel, put it in my throat already”. You adjust the depth and she starts to choke just a tiny bit, eyes changing in a way that’s half hentai sparkle, half “wow that’s a lot of cock”. When you push her to deepthroat, the sound mix goes harder than it needs to. Those gagging gulp noises hit my headphones like I’m sitting too close in a shitty porn theater. I tried it once while still logged into Discord and immediately turned the volume down, because I just knew someone in voice chat would hear those wet sucking loops and never let me live it down. The cum finish is the classic “paint her face or go straight down the throat” kind of vibe, with that big sticky shot that hangs there unrealistically long. There is one tiny thing that annoys me every time: her tail moves like it has its own horny brain but never quite syncs with the blowjob rhythm. It twitches at weird times, and my eyes keep going back to it, like, why are you happy now, tail, nothing special just happened. Anyway, it’s still Makoto, it’s still a cock right in her mouth, and for a cheap furry blowjob loop I keep coming back to it on Chrome when I should probably be writing actual fanfic instead of letting a squirrel girl swallow my focus and everything else.
What made me laugh a bit is how clearly this thing is trying to be that other classic blowjob game everyone plays in their browser at work when they shouldn’t. It’s like a cheaper, furrier cousin. Fewer sliders, fewer crazy physics tricks, but more “ok, I’m a horny squirrel, put it in my throat already”. You adjust the depth and she starts to choke just a tiny bit, eyes changing in a way that’s half hentai sparkle, half “wow that’s a lot of cock”. When you push her to deepthroat, the sound mix goes harder than it needs to. Those gagging gulp noises hit my headphones like I’m sitting too close in a shitty porn theater. I tried it once while still logged into Discord and immediately turned the volume down, because I just knew someone in voice chat would hear those wet sucking loops and never let me live it down. The cum finish is the classic “paint her face or go straight down the throat” kind of vibe, with that big sticky shot that hangs there unrealistically long. There is one tiny thing that annoys me every time: her tail moves like it has its own horny brain but never quite syncs with the blowjob rhythm. It twitches at weird times, and my eyes keep going back to it, like, why are you happy now, tail, nothing special just happened. Anyway, it’s still Makoto, it’s still a cock right in her mouth, and for a cheap furry blowjob loop I keep coming back to it on Chrome when I should probably be writing actual fanfic instead of letting a squirrel girl swallow my focus and everything else.
⏰
👁 94.9K
★★★☆☆
Lust Goddess
Collect prizes and items in the mail with each battle won, as they will help you evolve your educated fighters. The longer you evolve your warriors, the more their corporal appearance switches. And by "switches", we suggest "that they become supah uncovering, taunting you endlessly". And, if you can not escape from this headspace these hot hot visuals have pushed one into, the game does include a useful "auto" mode which can perform the top moves, so you can keep concentrating on your latest win - or even, you knowthat anything is holding your focus.
Play with the #1 greatest sex game in the world. Exactly why wait around? It's free-for-all!
Play with the #1 greatest sex game in the world. Exactly why wait around? It's free-for-all!
⏰
👁 582
★★★★★
Diva Mizuki Portal
Diva Mizuki in a Portal-style sex lab is exactly the kind of cursed idea that sounds dumb as hell when you say it out loud, but then you start playing and suddenly you’re sitting there, pants halfway down, actually thinking about trajectory angles like some horny physics student. The setup is simple: big-titted redhead idol, wrong universe, high-tech “sperm gun” that honestly looks way too serious for what it does, and a bunch of test rooms that feel like they were made by someone who failed a safety inspection on purpose. At first I was just clicking through like “ok, tits, portals, fine,” and then I found myself trying to bounce a sticky white shot off a wall portal so it lands right between her boobs while she’s leaning over a platform that keeps moving for no reason. And when it actually hit, and the game registered it as a special titty fuck angle, I swore out loud at my monitor like it insulted my family.
There’s this one level where she’s standing under a high portal, and you have to shoot through a looping set of gates so the cum literally rains back down on her chest. It’s half puzzle, half “how much can I cover those huge tits before the timer trolls me,” and the way her expression shifts when you barely get it in time is low-key addicting. She moans, arches her back, her boobs bounce like they’re trying to escape the screen, and you think “ok I’ve seen this,” but then the game lets you adjust angle just a tiny bit and suddenly her cleavage is catching all of it and it unlocks a slightly nastier animation. I liked that. Or hated it. Because I ended up replaying that one like five times just to see if I could max out the messy look. Weird thing, the UI sound when you clear a challenge is this dry little click that feels way too polite next to the wet sounds going on. It annoyed me once and now I can’t unhear it, the sound just lives in my brain rent free. The best part is how the game never pretends to be smart, but still forces you to think in that Portal way: “ok, if I launch my cum through that blue portal, it’s gonna fall out of the orange one right onto her tits while she’s kneeling…” and suddenly you’re doing porn speedruns in your head.
Diva Mizuki herself is the whole show, obviously. Big redhead, massive soft-looking breasts that the camera just keeps circling like a drunk bee, and she reacts to the different ways you use the gun in a way that actually feels… not realistic, that’s the wrong word, but at least consistent. When you manage to trap her between two portals so the shots loop and keep splashing back onto her chest in waves, her moans get louder and more desperate, her nipples shine, the whole thing feels like you just broke the lab rules and she’s secretly into it. There is this awkward moment where the game wants you to land a very specific “between-the-tits, pushed-up, full titty fuck” combo, and it took me longer than I want to admit. During that, I noticed her hair clipping a bit weird around her shoulder and it pissed me off for a second, then the next second I’m watching her squeeze her own boobs together while semen slides down over her fingers and I don’t care anymore. Is it silly? Totally. Is it horny as fuck when a perfect shot hits and she’s standing there covered, licking a drop off her own tit like it’s some lab sample she has to “test”? Very much yes. I kind of wish there was one completely broken, over-the-top level where the whole room is just portals on every surface and you can flood her from every direction at once, but I know they’re not gonna add it, so my brain just runs that fantasy in the background while I replay the existing ones, trying to nail that perfect cum arc like it’s some cursed version of Angry Birds.
There’s this one level where she’s standing under a high portal, and you have to shoot through a looping set of gates so the cum literally rains back down on her chest. It’s half puzzle, half “how much can I cover those huge tits before the timer trolls me,” and the way her expression shifts when you barely get it in time is low-key addicting. She moans, arches her back, her boobs bounce like they’re trying to escape the screen, and you think “ok I’ve seen this,” but then the game lets you adjust angle just a tiny bit and suddenly her cleavage is catching all of it and it unlocks a slightly nastier animation. I liked that. Or hated it. Because I ended up replaying that one like five times just to see if I could max out the messy look. Weird thing, the UI sound when you clear a challenge is this dry little click that feels way too polite next to the wet sounds going on. It annoyed me once and now I can’t unhear it, the sound just lives in my brain rent free. The best part is how the game never pretends to be smart, but still forces you to think in that Portal way: “ok, if I launch my cum through that blue portal, it’s gonna fall out of the orange one right onto her tits while she’s kneeling…” and suddenly you’re doing porn speedruns in your head.
Diva Mizuki herself is the whole show, obviously. Big redhead, massive soft-looking breasts that the camera just keeps circling like a drunk bee, and she reacts to the different ways you use the gun in a way that actually feels… not realistic, that’s the wrong word, but at least consistent. When you manage to trap her between two portals so the shots loop and keep splashing back onto her chest in waves, her moans get louder and more desperate, her nipples shine, the whole thing feels like you just broke the lab rules and she’s secretly into it. There is this awkward moment where the game wants you to land a very specific “between-the-tits, pushed-up, full titty fuck” combo, and it took me longer than I want to admit. During that, I noticed her hair clipping a bit weird around her shoulder and it pissed me off for a second, then the next second I’m watching her squeeze her own boobs together while semen slides down over her fingers and I don’t care anymore. Is it silly? Totally. Is it horny as fuck when a perfect shot hits and she’s standing there covered, licking a drop off her own tit like it’s some lab sample she has to “test”? Very much yes. I kind of wish there was one completely broken, over-the-top level where the whole room is just portals on every surface and you can flood her from every direction at once, but I know they’re not gonna add it, so my brain just runs that fantasy in the background while I replay the existing ones, trying to nail that perfect cum arc like it’s some cursed version of Angry Birds.
⏰
👁 83.4K
💬 2
★★★☆☆
Nico Robin Super Deep-throat Goddess
Nico Robin in this little flash thing feels like that one cosplayer at a con who only does one pose, but does it so well that people keep lining up anyway. It is literally one loop of her on her knees with that Miss All Sunday look, hat, glasses, tight top, all that Alabasta-era attitude, wrapped around a single cock. Nothing fancy, nothing clever. Just her, your dick, and a rhythm that slowly eats your brain. I opened it in a side tab while answering emails on Gmail and, not gonna lie, after like two minutes the emails were forgotten and I was just watching the way her lips slide down the shaft and how her throat bulges a bit when the head disappears. It is weirdly hypnotic. And kinda lazy. Both things at the same time.
What got me is the eye contact. She looks up in that quiet, bored-but-secretly-into-it way, same vibe I see from veteran cosplayers backstage when they’ve worn heels for eight hours and still smile for every selfie. Her eyes track you while she’s choking herself on the cock, like “yeah, I’ve done this a thousand times, you’re nothing special, but enjoy the show.” That calm pirate energy makes the blowjob feel less like she’s some squealing hentai girl and more like she’s in full control even when she’s gagging. Her lipstick doesn’t even smudge, which is kind of stupid because a proper messy throat fuck should ruin that pretty mouth, but also it keeps her looking like art the whole time. The animation isn’t super fluid, you can see tiny stiffness in the loops if you stare too long, and the cum shot is a bit meh, like it just appears without proper build-up. Yet I kept replaying it, just watching the same motion, the same bob of her head, the same little shine of spit around the base of the cock that never quite becomes a full drool mess. I wanted more drool. I still kind of hate that I wanted more drool and didn’t get it.
The best part is how the deepthroat section feels like a con panel that never ends. She goes down, slow, then a bit faster, and you start noticing really tiny details, like that micro pause at the bottom where her tongue presses flat and her chin nudges against the base. It reminds me of staring at one cosplay photo on Instagram and zooming so hard you notice the thread on the seam. Her throat takes the whole thing, top to bottom, no drama, no huge “I’m dying” face, just a controlled choke, a little squint, and a subtle sound that plays in your head even if your speakers are off because we all know exactly how that gag would echo. It is hot. It is repetitive. It feels like a cheap booth in the far corner of a convention hall that somehow has the longest line. And yeah, it is only a loop and not even a very ambitious one, but if you like Robin with a cock buried in her mouth, this captures that specific fantasy in a blunt, shameless way that doesn’t pretend to be anything else. There is no story, no clever setup, just pure “Nico Robin sucks you off until you cum and then keeps going like you’re just another job.” Honestly, it fits her pirate vibe almost too well.
What got me is the eye contact. She looks up in that quiet, bored-but-secretly-into-it way, same vibe I see from veteran cosplayers backstage when they’ve worn heels for eight hours and still smile for every selfie. Her eyes track you while she’s choking herself on the cock, like “yeah, I’ve done this a thousand times, you’re nothing special, but enjoy the show.” That calm pirate energy makes the blowjob feel less like she’s some squealing hentai girl and more like she’s in full control even when she’s gagging. Her lipstick doesn’t even smudge, which is kind of stupid because a proper messy throat fuck should ruin that pretty mouth, but also it keeps her looking like art the whole time. The animation isn’t super fluid, you can see tiny stiffness in the loops if you stare too long, and the cum shot is a bit meh, like it just appears without proper build-up. Yet I kept replaying it, just watching the same motion, the same bob of her head, the same little shine of spit around the base of the cock that never quite becomes a full drool mess. I wanted more drool. I still kind of hate that I wanted more drool and didn’t get it.
The best part is how the deepthroat section feels like a con panel that never ends. She goes down, slow, then a bit faster, and you start noticing really tiny details, like that micro pause at the bottom where her tongue presses flat and her chin nudges against the base. It reminds me of staring at one cosplay photo on Instagram and zooming so hard you notice the thread on the seam. Her throat takes the whole thing, top to bottom, no drama, no huge “I’m dying” face, just a controlled choke, a little squint, and a subtle sound that plays in your head even if your speakers are off because we all know exactly how that gag would echo. It is hot. It is repetitive. It feels like a cheap booth in the far corner of a convention hall that somehow has the longest line. And yeah, it is only a loop and not even a very ambitious one, but if you like Robin with a cock buried in her mouth, this captures that specific fantasy in a blunt, shameless way that doesn’t pretend to be anything else. There is no story, no clever setup, just pure “Nico Robin sucks you off until you cum and then keeps going like you’re just another job.” Honestly, it fits her pirate vibe almost too well.
⏰
👁 49.4K
★★★☆☆
CREATE YOUR AI BITCH
The sluttiest waifus and hentai girls are waiting for you right now! Create and chat with your own sexy hentai waifu and generate limitless ai porn, sex roleplay and erotic stories with them. 100% uncensored ask them anything. Don't make them wait and go chat with them to experience the best AI sexchat ever.
⏰
👁 -94
★★★★★
Pussymon: Vignette 01
December calendar slot for this one was “Fantasy Dragon Fuckfest Quest” in my notes, which already tells you the mood. It plays like somebody mashed a monster catching game with cheap porn and then just stopped halfway through and said “ok, that’s enough story, now show tits.” You run around this little fantasy map, bump into weird sexy creatures, and every “battle” slowly turns into “how far can I push this horny dragon girl until she squirts everywhere.” It sounds stupid. It is stupid. I kinda liked it anyway and also rolled my eyes half the time.
The whole thing is broken into episodes, so it feels like watching a trashy seasonal anime where each new installment gives you a new fetish flavor. This one is the dragon run, so almost every Pussymon you meet is some flavor of scaly, horny, and badly behaved. I met this smug dragon girl early, she looked like she was about to roast me alive, and two minutes later the “battle” ended with her on her knees slobbering on my cock like it’s treasure. You throw “candy” at them to level them up, which is basically saying “here’s sugar, now spread your legs wider.” When one of them evolved after I fed her a bunch, her new form showed up and the first thing the game did was slam a sexcard in my face: same girl, but more curves, less clothing, and you ramming her pussy from behind while she claws the floor. My Google Drive autosync popped a notification right then and I almost choked on my drink.
The sexcards are the real meat. Winning a fight turns into unlocking a full-screen loop of you using them: tits bouncing, cum dripping, tongue out, that kind of cheap but honest porn energy. One dragon-type chick gets pinned against a rock, legs pushed up so far her ass is half in the air, and you just pump her full until there’s white streaks down her thighs. Another one has this “proud noble warrior” vibe, and the sexcard is literally you fucking her on top of the treasure pile while she’s blushing and begging you not to stop. I swear she was talking big shit in the fight, then suddenly she’s moaning about “deeper, deeper” like you’ve flipped a switch. It’s horny nonsense, but at least it commits.
In between the porn, there’s this wandering around and talking to fantasy weirdos thing. You bump into some furry styled characters here and there, mixed with more typical hentai girls and monsters. Sometimes they tease you with a line like “if you win, I’ll give you something special” and you already know that means you’ll end up balls-deep in some fox-eared slut while she’s drooling and clinging to you. The battle system is trying to be “original,” and I guess it sort of is, but half the time I was just clicking through skills on muscle memory while listening to Spotify on my phone and checking Telegram. I noticed damage numbers, some status effect or something, and then suddenly victory screen and, boom, another shot of my character stuffing a dripping pussy with his cock. There was this one bug where the same moan played twice and overlapped so it sounded like a demon orgasm, and it kinda fit the vibe, so I didn’t even hate it.
The holiday streamer side of my brain keeps thinking: “ok, this would be perfect for something like Dragon Day in some made-up advent calendar” then immediately “no, actually, this is more like Horny New Game+ Pokémon parody day.” I keep changing my mind. Sometimes the parody angle hits nice, like when the evolution makes the Pussymon look way too strong for such a goofy sex game, then the next scene they’re sucking you off in a cave for one more candy like total cum-addicted idiots. Sometimes it just feels like a rough draft somebody pushed online too early. Dialog slips from weird cute-English to “I fuck you now” in two lines, and I couldn’t stop noticing that one NPC kept using the same line again and again. There’s a quest where you’re supposed to explore to find something important, but the only thing I remember is the dragon girl at the end riding your cock and bouncing like she’s trying to break your spine, cum pouring out of her when she climaxes.
One thing I did enjoy more than I should: capturing a new dragon, testing her in one or two fights, then immediately going “ok show me what you can do with that throat.” Some of them get full-on BJ scenes where you see her head bobbing in a really exaggerated rhythm, and cum spills from the corners of her mouth when you finish. Others skip straight to pussy. There was this fluffy-tailed thing, kind of more on the furry side, who bends over and lifts her tail so high it’s basically an open invitation. My character just slams into her while she drools and claws at the ground, and the animation lingers on the way her hole stretches around you. Is it classy? No. Is it subtle? Fuck no. Did I click “replay” more than once? Absolutely, even while I was cursing that stupid little “level up with candy” popup that stuck for half a second too long on screen.
The exploring part sits in this funny place where it makes the game feel bigger, even if you’re kinda just moving from sexcard to sexcard. You wander, you bump into a new Pussymon, you try some attacks, then eventually you’re pressing her face into the dirt and pounding her like she’s just another monster drop. There’s a weird comfort in how trashy it is. No big romantic arc, just “fight the horny dragon, catch the horny dragon, fuck the horny dragon.” Somewhere around the fourth or fifth one I realized I had no idea what the main quest even was anymore. I just wanted to see what the next scaly slut would do with my dick and how much cum the artist felt like drawing that day. The parody angle of it all makes it feel less serious too, like the dev is laughing with you while also putting one more pussy close-up on screen and saying, “yeah, you’re still here, aren’t you.”
The whole thing is broken into episodes, so it feels like watching a trashy seasonal anime where each new installment gives you a new fetish flavor. This one is the dragon run, so almost every Pussymon you meet is some flavor of scaly, horny, and badly behaved. I met this smug dragon girl early, she looked like she was about to roast me alive, and two minutes later the “battle” ended with her on her knees slobbering on my cock like it’s treasure. You throw “candy” at them to level them up, which is basically saying “here’s sugar, now spread your legs wider.” When one of them evolved after I fed her a bunch, her new form showed up and the first thing the game did was slam a sexcard in my face: same girl, but more curves, less clothing, and you ramming her pussy from behind while she claws the floor. My Google Drive autosync popped a notification right then and I almost choked on my drink.
The sexcards are the real meat. Winning a fight turns into unlocking a full-screen loop of you using them: tits bouncing, cum dripping, tongue out, that kind of cheap but honest porn energy. One dragon-type chick gets pinned against a rock, legs pushed up so far her ass is half in the air, and you just pump her full until there’s white streaks down her thighs. Another one has this “proud noble warrior” vibe, and the sexcard is literally you fucking her on top of the treasure pile while she’s blushing and begging you not to stop. I swear she was talking big shit in the fight, then suddenly she’s moaning about “deeper, deeper” like you’ve flipped a switch. It’s horny nonsense, but at least it commits.
In between the porn, there’s this wandering around and talking to fantasy weirdos thing. You bump into some furry styled characters here and there, mixed with more typical hentai girls and monsters. Sometimes they tease you with a line like “if you win, I’ll give you something special” and you already know that means you’ll end up balls-deep in some fox-eared slut while she’s drooling and clinging to you. The battle system is trying to be “original,” and I guess it sort of is, but half the time I was just clicking through skills on muscle memory while listening to Spotify on my phone and checking Telegram. I noticed damage numbers, some status effect or something, and then suddenly victory screen and, boom, another shot of my character stuffing a dripping pussy with his cock. There was this one bug where the same moan played twice and overlapped so it sounded like a demon orgasm, and it kinda fit the vibe, so I didn’t even hate it.
The holiday streamer side of my brain keeps thinking: “ok, this would be perfect for something like Dragon Day in some made-up advent calendar” then immediately “no, actually, this is more like Horny New Game+ Pokémon parody day.” I keep changing my mind. Sometimes the parody angle hits nice, like when the evolution makes the Pussymon look way too strong for such a goofy sex game, then the next scene they’re sucking you off in a cave for one more candy like total cum-addicted idiots. Sometimes it just feels like a rough draft somebody pushed online too early. Dialog slips from weird cute-English to “I fuck you now” in two lines, and I couldn’t stop noticing that one NPC kept using the same line again and again. There’s a quest where you’re supposed to explore to find something important, but the only thing I remember is the dragon girl at the end riding your cock and bouncing like she’s trying to break your spine, cum pouring out of her when she climaxes.
One thing I did enjoy more than I should: capturing a new dragon, testing her in one or two fights, then immediately going “ok show me what you can do with that throat.” Some of them get full-on BJ scenes where you see her head bobbing in a really exaggerated rhythm, and cum spills from the corners of her mouth when you finish. Others skip straight to pussy. There was this fluffy-tailed thing, kind of more on the furry side, who bends over and lifts her tail so high it’s basically an open invitation. My character just slams into her while she drools and claws at the ground, and the animation lingers on the way her hole stretches around you. Is it classy? No. Is it subtle? Fuck no. Did I click “replay” more than once? Absolutely, even while I was cursing that stupid little “level up with candy” popup that stuck for half a second too long on screen.
The exploring part sits in this funny place where it makes the game feel bigger, even if you’re kinda just moving from sexcard to sexcard. You wander, you bump into a new Pussymon, you try some attacks, then eventually you’re pressing her face into the dirt and pounding her like she’s just another monster drop. There’s a weird comfort in how trashy it is. No big romantic arc, just “fight the horny dragon, catch the horny dragon, fuck the horny dragon.” Somewhere around the fourth or fifth one I realized I had no idea what the main quest even was anymore. I just wanted to see what the next scaly slut would do with my dick and how much cum the artist felt like drawing that day. The parody angle of it all makes it feel less serious too, like the dev is laughing with you while also putting one more pussy close-up on screen and saying, “yeah, you’re still here, aren’t you.”
⏰
👁 42.5K
💬 3
★★★☆☆
Monster eXXXperiment
Step inside a clandestine research facility where you delve into the erotic curiosities of numerous monster girls. You’ll actively participate in provocative experiments, treating each monster girl with attention and respect to unlock their deepest secrets.
This isn’t mere research – it’s a raw, immersive exploration of the diverse desires and fantasies embodied by each monster girl. Treating each subject with dignity and kindness will deepen their trust, leading to more revealing and intense experiences.
Your actions and decisions ripple through the game, affecting not only the outcome of your experiments but also the bonds you form. Progression means expanding your roster of monster girls, each adding fresh dynamics and thrilling scenarios to your ongoing study.
The game’s vivid artwork captures every detail of these sensual experiments, mixing fantasy and science in a compelling visual novel style. From tender moments of trust to wild, uninhibited escapades, the storyline adapts to your approach, ensuring no two playthroughs feel the same.
For those who want to immerse themselves in a world where science meets lust, and every decision leads to new discoveries, this game is a perfect fit. Care for your monster girls, push the boundaries of your research, and experience an adult adventure that’s as much about connection as it is about pleasure.
This isn’t mere research – it’s a raw, immersive exploration of the diverse desires and fantasies embodied by each monster girl. Treating each subject with dignity and kindness will deepen their trust, leading to more revealing and intense experiences.
Your actions and decisions ripple through the game, affecting not only the outcome of your experiments but also the bonds you form. Progression means expanding your roster of monster girls, each adding fresh dynamics and thrilling scenarios to your ongoing study.
The game’s vivid artwork captures every detail of these sensual experiments, mixing fantasy and science in a compelling visual novel style. From tender moments of trust to wild, uninhibited escapades, the storyline adapts to your approach, ensuring no two playthroughs feel the same.
For those who want to immerse themselves in a world where science meets lust, and every decision leads to new discoveries, this game is a perfect fit. Care for your monster girls, push the boundaries of your research, and experience an adult adventure that’s as much about connection as it is about pleasure.
⏰
👁 4.1K
★★★★★
Free AI Clothes Remover
Instantly create free AI clothing removal videos. Use our undress AI tool to transform images. Free, unlimited, and no sign up required.
⏰
👁 90.4K
★★★★★
Dancer and a Lustrous Stage
Dive headfirst into the steamy environment of a premier adult lounge where the night pulses with raw desire and the air is thick with anticipation. Don’t expect a detailed narrative or groundbreaking gameplay here, because what you’re stepping into is a tantalizing teaser - a glimpse of a future project that’s still simmering beneath the surface. For those who yearn to immerse themselves in the erotic rhythm of the finest performers this city has to offer, this experience is your invitation to indulge.
Surrender to the hypnotic music that electrifies the air, illuminating every seductive silhouette in dazzling color, drawing you deeper into a world where fantasy and flesh collide. Every sway and twist of their lithe bodies is a silent promise of pleasure, crafted to mesmerize and seduce.
It might just be a teaser, but it’s packed with enough heat to keep your imagination burning as you explore the endless possibilities lurking behind the velvet curtains. No need for quests or puzzles - this is pure visual indulgence, designed to thrill and tease.
Jump right in and surrender to the seductive energy that crackles through this exclusive club, setting your fantasies ablaze. The night is young, and the pleasures are endless - dive in and discover what lies beneath the surface.
Surrender to the hypnotic music that electrifies the air, illuminating every seductive silhouette in dazzling color, drawing you deeper into a world where fantasy and flesh collide. Every sway and twist of their lithe bodies is a silent promise of pleasure, crafted to mesmerize and seduce.
It might just be a teaser, but it’s packed with enough heat to keep your imagination burning as you explore the endless possibilities lurking behind the velvet curtains. No need for quests or puzzles - this is pure visual indulgence, designed to thrill and tease.
Jump right in and surrender to the seductive energy that crackles through this exclusive club, setting your fantasies ablaze. The night is young, and the pleasures are endless - dive in and discover what lies beneath the surface.
⏰
👁 1.5K
★★★☆☆
ERO GEN
Dive headfirst into the fierce exploits of a sultry sorceress who’s always ready to clash swords and to dive into steamy encounters. When the combat gets tough and the enemies don’t fall easily, things quickly heat up and turn into intense, explicit encounters. But as the player, you’ve got to make sure she’s not just an easy conquest for every adversary.
To keep her sharp and unyielding, you’ll need to pay close attention to the world around her. Solve cunning puzzles, hunt down valuable items that boost her power, and complete daring quests that push her limits and unlock new moves. Every step forward means fine-tuning her magical prowess so she doesn’t just survive - she dominates.
This game isn’t just about smashing through enemies or getting lost in lustful escapades; it’s about balancing the thrill of battle with the heat of desire. Your choices shape her journey, deciding whether she stands tall as a fearsome warrior or becomes a tempting prize for those who cross her path. Every enemy defeated and every quest completed brings you closer to uncovering her deepest secrets and unlocking her fullest potential.
Get ready to dive into a world where magic, might, and lust collide. The sorceress waits for a player bold enough to take control, fight hard, and indulge freely. Will you rise to the challenge and prove her worth, or let her fall into the hands of anyone who dares approach? The choice is yours - and the adventure promises to be as brutal as it is hot.
Prepare yourself for a game that blends ruthless combat with raw eroticism, where every mission completed edges you closer to ultimate mastery and satisfaction. This is not just a game - it’s a test of your cunning, your courage, and your carnal appetite. Are you ready to play?
To keep her sharp and unyielding, you’ll need to pay close attention to the world around her. Solve cunning puzzles, hunt down valuable items that boost her power, and complete daring quests that push her limits and unlock new moves. Every step forward means fine-tuning her magical prowess so she doesn’t just survive - she dominates.
This game isn’t just about smashing through enemies or getting lost in lustful escapades; it’s about balancing the thrill of battle with the heat of desire. Your choices shape her journey, deciding whether she stands tall as a fearsome warrior or becomes a tempting prize for those who cross her path. Every enemy defeated and every quest completed brings you closer to uncovering her deepest secrets and unlocking her fullest potential.
Get ready to dive into a world where magic, might, and lust collide. The sorceress waits for a player bold enough to take control, fight hard, and indulge freely. Will you rise to the challenge and prove her worth, or let her fall into the hands of anyone who dares approach? The choice is yours - and the adventure promises to be as brutal as it is hot.
Prepare yourself for a game that blends ruthless combat with raw eroticism, where every mission completed edges you closer to ultimate mastery and satisfaction. This is not just a game - it’s a test of your cunning, your courage, and your carnal appetite. Are you ready to play?
⏰
👁 1.3K
★★★★★