Daddy May Love v0.1.5
This thing feels like some horny coming-out drama that got drunk on soap operas and gay porn, then tried to pretend it’s a “serious story” for about five minutes before shoving your face back into dick. You start as this guy running away from some locked-down, joyless place, and the game really milks that first taste of freedom. First café, first party, first time he looks at a dude and doesn’t immediately panic. And yeah, you’re not just watching, you’re picking his words, picking where he goes, picking who he stares at just a little too long while pretending to be polite. It’s kind of funny because the game pretends you’re making wholesome “life choices” but half the time it’s secretly asking, “So, do you wanna be a decent human, or do you wanna turn this poor bastard into a walking red flag with a hard-on?”
What surprised me a bit is how much the older guys steal the show. They’re not just background NPCs being wise and boring. They’re hot, messy, sometimes pushy, sometimes soft in this weird “I’ve lived through shit and I know exactly how to touch you” way. You get that mix of mentorship and pure filth, like one scene where a dude is helping you “settle in” to the new city and your character is pretending it’s all about getting a job, but the camera is just glued to the way he watches this man’s hands. It escalates super slowly at first, with lots of teasing and very obvious eye contact, then suddenly you’re in a tiny apartment, door closed, and he’s telling you to get on your knees like he’s been waiting for you since forever. There’s this nice little corruption flavor where you can nudge the MC from shy, still thinking about home and rules and guilt, to “fuck it, I want him to use me and I want it rough.” You can be the obedient good boy, or you can start talking back, poking his limits, asking for more, even when you’re already shaking. Dominant guys actually feel dominant here, not just “slightly louder boyfriend.” When the game wants to be romantic, it leans in hard too, almost too much sometimes, like “okay yes, I get it, you’re having feelings while stroking his cock, very poetic.”
It doesn’t all work perfectly though. Some choices look big, but they just loop back to the same scene with a slightly different line and you’re sitting there like, “Why did I stress about this? I could’ve clicked anything and still end up sucking the same guy off on the same stupid couch.” And speaking of that couch, I swear they re-use that damn thing way too much. It’s like the real main character. You meet someone new? Couch. Emotional talk? Couch. First jerk-off session where the MC watches porn he pretends is “just curiosity”? Also the fucking couch. The visuals are pretty nice overall, but sometimes the faces go into this weird territory, like the dev made one eyebrow too strong and now the dude looks like he’s judging your life choices while getting his dick stroked by you. I kinda love it, actually. The slow corruption is where the game shines: you see the MC go from awkward first masturbation in a safe room, flinching at every sound, to shamelessly edging himself while texting an older guy to come over and “teach him more.” And you’re the one pushing him there, click by click, pretend-innocent answer by answer. It’s horny, messy, sometimes cheesy, sometimes weirdly honest about being scared and turned on by the same person. Dare to play it alone, or invite company?
What surprised me a bit is how much the older guys steal the show. They’re not just background NPCs being wise and boring. They’re hot, messy, sometimes pushy, sometimes soft in this weird “I’ve lived through shit and I know exactly how to touch you” way. You get that mix of mentorship and pure filth, like one scene where a dude is helping you “settle in” to the new city and your character is pretending it’s all about getting a job, but the camera is just glued to the way he watches this man’s hands. It escalates super slowly at first, with lots of teasing and very obvious eye contact, then suddenly you’re in a tiny apartment, door closed, and he’s telling you to get on your knees like he’s been waiting for you since forever. There’s this nice little corruption flavor where you can nudge the MC from shy, still thinking about home and rules and guilt, to “fuck it, I want him to use me and I want it rough.” You can be the obedient good boy, or you can start talking back, poking his limits, asking for more, even when you’re already shaking. Dominant guys actually feel dominant here, not just “slightly louder boyfriend.” When the game wants to be romantic, it leans in hard too, almost too much sometimes, like “okay yes, I get it, you’re having feelings while stroking his cock, very poetic.”
It doesn’t all work perfectly though. Some choices look big, but they just loop back to the same scene with a slightly different line and you’re sitting there like, “Why did I stress about this? I could’ve clicked anything and still end up sucking the same guy off on the same stupid couch.” And speaking of that couch, I swear they re-use that damn thing way too much. It’s like the real main character. You meet someone new? Couch. Emotional talk? Couch. First jerk-off session where the MC watches porn he pretends is “just curiosity”? Also the fucking couch. The visuals are pretty nice overall, but sometimes the faces go into this weird territory, like the dev made one eyebrow too strong and now the dude looks like he’s judging your life choices while getting his dick stroked by you. I kinda love it, actually. The slow corruption is where the game shines: you see the MC go from awkward first masturbation in a safe room, flinching at every sound, to shamelessly edging himself while texting an older guy to come over and “teach him more.” And you’re the one pushing him there, click by click, pretend-innocent answer by answer. It’s horny, messy, sometimes cheesy, sometimes weirdly honest about being scared and turned on by the same person. Dare to play it alone, or invite company?
⏰
👁 3.1K
★★★★☆
Healing Through Lust v0.0.4
Nathan waking up in that hospital bed with his brain wiped is lowkey the best excuse for horny chaos I’ve seen in a while. You’re this guy who can’t move, can’t remember shit, stuck as a patient in this weird half-clinical, half-too-sexy-to-be-legal place, and the whole game leans hard into that fantasy of being totally helpless while the staff is way too handsy for any real hospital. The nurses are classic porn brain fuel: thick hips, huge tits stuffed into tight white uniforms, stockings that are absolutely not medical standard, and that soft “professional” tone that barely hides how much they’re eyeing your dick. It starts slow, like actual slow burn, with simple checkups, sponge baths, “oh, I’m just helping blood circulation” kind of stuff, and then you suddenly realize every interaction is basically a long tease leading to some kind of hand job or edging session while you’re still strapped to the bed. The harem angle slips in so naturally you almost don’t notice at first: one nurse flirts, another catches her, they banter over you like you’re an object, then they share you instead of arguing. That whole “I’m a patient with no power but also literally the center of everyone’s sexual frustration” thing hits hard if you like being spoiled and used at the same time.
The 3D girls actually look like thick adult women, not plastic teens, which I really liked. Big asses that actually jiggle a bit, heavy tits that move in the animations when they lean over you, even the way the uniforms crease around their curves is satisfying to stare at while they’re pretending to check your pulse but obviously watching your cock twitch. Some scenes are animated in a simple loop, like a nurse slowly pumping you under the sheet while keeping a poker face for the “rounds,” or grinding that fat ass on your lap during “physical therapy,” and it’s basic but hot. I kept catching myself pausing the scene like an idiot just to stare at the way her nipples press against the thin fabric. It’s not perfect though, sometimes the expressions feel a bit off, like she’s supposed to be moaning but her face is stuck in this weird serious look, and one of the early handjob loops reuses the same angle too much. Also the UI font annoys me in a tiny way I can’t explain and now I’ll think about it every time I click. But when the head nurse walks in, all confident milf energy, ass barely contained in that tight skirt, and starts scolding the younger nurse while casually stroking you with a glove “for hygiene,” it all just clicks: this is pure fantasy about being a broken guy who somehow becomes the personal toy of an entire staff of horny nurses, each one trying to outdo the other by making you cum harder, longer, messier, right there in the hospital bed where you were supposed to “recover.”
The 3D girls actually look like thick adult women, not plastic teens, which I really liked. Big asses that actually jiggle a bit, heavy tits that move in the animations when they lean over you, even the way the uniforms crease around their curves is satisfying to stare at while they’re pretending to check your pulse but obviously watching your cock twitch. Some scenes are animated in a simple loop, like a nurse slowly pumping you under the sheet while keeping a poker face for the “rounds,” or grinding that fat ass on your lap during “physical therapy,” and it’s basic but hot. I kept catching myself pausing the scene like an idiot just to stare at the way her nipples press against the thin fabric. It’s not perfect though, sometimes the expressions feel a bit off, like she’s supposed to be moaning but her face is stuck in this weird serious look, and one of the early handjob loops reuses the same angle too much. Also the UI font annoys me in a tiny way I can’t explain and now I’ll think about it every time I click. But when the head nurse walks in, all confident milf energy, ass barely contained in that tight skirt, and starts scolding the younger nurse while casually stroking you with a glove “for hygiene,” it all just clicks: this is pure fantasy about being a broken guy who somehow becomes the personal toy of an entire staff of horny nurses, each one trying to outdo the other by making you cum harder, longer, messier, right there in the hospital bed where you were supposed to “recover.”
⏰
👁 1.9K
★★★☆☆
Aeon’s Echo
Collect prizes and items in the mail with each battle won, as they will help you evolve your educated fighters. The longer you evolve your warriors that are lovely, the more their corporal appearance switches. And from "switches", we suggest "that they become supah unsheathing, taunting you endlessly". And, if you can not escape from this headspace these hot hot visuals have pushed one into, the game does include a useful "auto" mode which can perform the top moves, which means it is possible to keep concentrating on your win - or even else, you knowthat anything is holding your focus.
Play with the #1 finest sex game on the planet. Exactly why wait around? It is free-for-all!
Play with the #1 finest sex game on the planet. Exactly why wait around? It is free-for-all!
⏰
👁 361
★★★★★
Bonds Between v0.5
This one feels like you stole someone’s unlocked phone, opened their private gallery and then realized there are choices hidden under every horny picture. You play a guy who looks way too calm for the amount of naked trouble he keeps walking into, stuck between “I love my life” and “wow, I just ruined my life” on almost every screen. It starts pretty tame, just some flirty texting, a kiss that lingers too long, a married woman who leans a bit too close on the couch. Then suddenly you’re the center of a very crowded bed, your dick is busy, her mouth is busy, someone’s husband is in the doorway pretending he is not as turned on as he clearly is, and you’re picking dialogue options like you are defusing a bomb with your cock out.
What I liked most is how dirty and romantic keep crashing into each other. You’ll be pushing a hot wife onto the kitchen counter, pulling her panties aside, and right when you’re about to cum inside her for the third time, she whispers something fragile in your ear about feeling invisible at home. Or you’re balls deep in her ass while her friend is riding your face, and the game still asks you to remember who actually matters to you tomorrow. It is kind of like a Tinder chat that turned into a foursome, then suddenly someone asks where this “relationship” is going, while you are still licking a cum drip off your lip. Totally the wrong moment, which makes it feel real. Most mobile porn games just throw scenes at you; here the sex keeps looping back into the story. Sometimes beautifully. Sometimes annoyingly. There is a scene where you finally get two milfs in the same room, both wet, both begging, you get that first ahegao close up, and right then the game insists you “reflect” on your choices. I actually laughed out loud and still kept masturbating.
Controls on phone are simple enough, just tap what you want to ruin next. A husband’s trust, a marriage, a bedsheet. The group scenes are where it really goes unhinged: you have one woman riding you slow, another pressing her ass back against your fingers, a third licking the mess off your shaft between thrusts. The game swaps angles like a horny cameraman who took too much caffeine, focusing on faces twisted in ahegao, then on your cock sliding between two tight holes, then on a wedding ring flashing while she grips you harder. There was one moment in a “normal” date, just coffee and shy smiles, no nudity at all, that turned me on more than the earlier anal gangbang, and I still don’t know if that means the writing is good or I’m just broken inside. I’ll complain once: the little notification bubble that pops over choices sometimes covers the exact line where you are telling a woman whether you’ll stay loyal or join her and her husband in their new “hobby”. I mis-tapped and suddenly I was the aggressive one, bending her over while he watched, and honestly it was hotter, so I guess my finger knew better. Hard to say if this is a cheating story with romance on top, or a romance story that keeps tripping and falling into multiple penetration. Maybe both. Maybe neither. You’ll figure it out when you’re lying in bed, phone in hand, trying to decide if you should cum with your in-game wife or with the milf whose name you keep forgetting because her tits are too distracting.
What I liked most is how dirty and romantic keep crashing into each other. You’ll be pushing a hot wife onto the kitchen counter, pulling her panties aside, and right when you’re about to cum inside her for the third time, she whispers something fragile in your ear about feeling invisible at home. Or you’re balls deep in her ass while her friend is riding your face, and the game still asks you to remember who actually matters to you tomorrow. It is kind of like a Tinder chat that turned into a foursome, then suddenly someone asks where this “relationship” is going, while you are still licking a cum drip off your lip. Totally the wrong moment, which makes it feel real. Most mobile porn games just throw scenes at you; here the sex keeps looping back into the story. Sometimes beautifully. Sometimes annoyingly. There is a scene where you finally get two milfs in the same room, both wet, both begging, you get that first ahegao close up, and right then the game insists you “reflect” on your choices. I actually laughed out loud and still kept masturbating.
Controls on phone are simple enough, just tap what you want to ruin next. A husband’s trust, a marriage, a bedsheet. The group scenes are where it really goes unhinged: you have one woman riding you slow, another pressing her ass back against your fingers, a third licking the mess off your shaft between thrusts. The game swaps angles like a horny cameraman who took too much caffeine, focusing on faces twisted in ahegao, then on your cock sliding between two tight holes, then on a wedding ring flashing while she grips you harder. There was one moment in a “normal” date, just coffee and shy smiles, no nudity at all, that turned me on more than the earlier anal gangbang, and I still don’t know if that means the writing is good or I’m just broken inside. I’ll complain once: the little notification bubble that pops over choices sometimes covers the exact line where you are telling a woman whether you’ll stay loyal or join her and her husband in their new “hobby”. I mis-tapped and suddenly I was the aggressive one, bending her over while he watched, and honestly it was hotter, so I guess my finger knew better. Hard to say if this is a cheating story with romance on top, or a romance story that keeps tripping and falling into multiple penetration. Maybe both. Maybe neither. You’ll figure it out when you’re lying in bed, phone in hand, trying to decide if you should cum with your in-game wife or with the milf whose name you keep forgetting because her tits are too distracting.
⏰
👁 1.4K
★★★☆☆
CREATE YOUR AI BITCH
The sluttiest waifus and hentai girls are waiting for you right now! Create and chat with your own sexy hentai waifu and generate limitless ai porn, sex roleplay and erotic stories with them. 100% uncensored ask them anything. Don't make them wait and go chat with them to experience the best AI sexchat ever.
⏰
👁 225
★★★★★
Lens Lust v0.1
Main character here is this dude who already got his ego crushed in college, ran off to the army to forget about it, and then comes back home still kinda broken but at least with some muscles and a buzzcut energy. He moves into this quiet building that looks normal, almost boring, with this rooftop that feels like the only place you can breathe. Perfect spot to watch the city and totally not be jerking off to the neighbors from above. Then he finds these glasses, just lying there, and everything goes from “sad ex-soldier trying to start over” to “walking cheat code on legs” really fast. You put the glasses on and people around you stop being just people. Every girl turns into this mix of regular life and secret porn category. Hidden desires pop up, little info boxes, quests that are basically “do this dirty thing and your life gets better.” It’s stupid and hot in exactly that order. I was at my desk pretending to answer Slack messages while clicking through a scene where the MC is talking totally normal, and in the corner of the screen the glasses are showing that the girl in front of him wants him to bend her over her own kitchen counter. Had to alt tab like five times.
The nice part is, it’s not only “click tit, get reward.” The more you use the lenses, the more the guy changes. You spend points to make him look better, dress sharper, get items that turn him from awkward veteran into the kind of asshole who can tell a girl to get on her knees and she actually does it, and god help me, it feels earned. One moment that stuck in my head: rooftop at night, city lights, just him and this busty neighbor, glasses quietly glowing. Without them she is talking about work stress, rent, boring stuff. With them you see she’s fantasizing about grabbing his belt, kneeling on that rough rooftop floor and choking a bit on his cock while hoping nobody sees. Of course you push it, of course it escalates, and suddenly she’s got his dick between those big tits, spit all over, trying to keep quiet because there are other apartments with windows facing them. That mix of romance tone and pure filth is weird. He talks gently, almost sweet, while completely owning her, hand on her head, using her mouth like it’s his property. And then later there’s a softer scene where she’s masturbating alone, thinking about it, and you can watch, but not touch, and it lowkey pissed me off that I couldn’t interfere more in that one, but whatever, I still replayed it. The animations are dirty in a good way, nothing too glossy, tits bouncing while he fucks her, little details like her eyes rolling when he pushes too deep in her throat. Sometimes the pacing drags when you’re grinding quests just to bump your stats and unlock the next girl, and I keep misclicking this tiny button in the corner that I hate with my whole soul for no rational reason, but then you get another harem-style scene with multiple girls orbiting him, each with their own little kink from the lenses, and suddenly productivity spreadsheet is in one window, and on the other the guy is railing one girl from behind while another rides his face and a third is watching from the door touching herself, and I’m pretending my camera is off on Teams. The game acts romantic a lot of the time, but the reality is: it’s about you having power, seeing everything they hide, making them act on it, and watching them fall in love with the fact that you absolutely wreck them. Honestly, I thought I’d feel bad about it. I didn’t.
The nice part is, it’s not only “click tit, get reward.” The more you use the lenses, the more the guy changes. You spend points to make him look better, dress sharper, get items that turn him from awkward veteran into the kind of asshole who can tell a girl to get on her knees and she actually does it, and god help me, it feels earned. One moment that stuck in my head: rooftop at night, city lights, just him and this busty neighbor, glasses quietly glowing. Without them she is talking about work stress, rent, boring stuff. With them you see she’s fantasizing about grabbing his belt, kneeling on that rough rooftop floor and choking a bit on his cock while hoping nobody sees. Of course you push it, of course it escalates, and suddenly she’s got his dick between those big tits, spit all over, trying to keep quiet because there are other apartments with windows facing them. That mix of romance tone and pure filth is weird. He talks gently, almost sweet, while completely owning her, hand on her head, using her mouth like it’s his property. And then later there’s a softer scene where she’s masturbating alone, thinking about it, and you can watch, but not touch, and it lowkey pissed me off that I couldn’t interfere more in that one, but whatever, I still replayed it. The animations are dirty in a good way, nothing too glossy, tits bouncing while he fucks her, little details like her eyes rolling when he pushes too deep in her throat. Sometimes the pacing drags when you’re grinding quests just to bump your stats and unlock the next girl, and I keep misclicking this tiny button in the corner that I hate with my whole soul for no rational reason, but then you get another harem-style scene with multiple girls orbiting him, each with their own little kink from the lenses, and suddenly productivity spreadsheet is in one window, and on the other the guy is railing one girl from behind while another rides his face and a third is watching from the door touching herself, and I’m pretending my camera is off on Teams. The game acts romantic a lot of the time, but the reality is: it’s about you having power, seeing everything they hide, making them act on it, and watching them fall in love with the fact that you absolutely wreck them. Honestly, I thought I’d feel bad about it. I didn’t.
⏰
👁 1K
★★★★★
My College Life Chapter 1 v0.3
This thing feels like someone mashed a horny visual novel with a messy college fanfic they wrote on their phone between classes, and I mean that in a good way and also in a “what the hell are you doing to me” way. You’re this guy about to study abroad, new country, new school, pretending you care about classes while your actual brain is just locked on tits and trouble. The game drops you straight into living with your mom’s best friend, who looks like the kind of “auntie” who ruined a lot of people’s search history at 14, and her daughter, who’s that mix of bratty and shy that always ends in you making bad choices with a hard dick. The first breakfast scene already sets the tone: you’re trying to be polite, pretending to listen, but your eyes keep drifting down her tank top, then you catch the older woman bending over to grab something from the lower cabinet and the camera just lingers there like it knows exactly what you came for. No big fanfare, just “here’s your morally questionable new home, enjoy trying not to stare.”
What I liked is how the choices actually feel like those tiny stupid things that would change the vibe in real life. Like, you can decide if you help the “aunt” with the dishes and end up alone in the kitchen with her, with her brushing past you too close, that weird charged silence, or if you just go hang in the daughter’s room and flop on her bed while she sits in a swivel chair spinning and asking about your love life. One run I went full respectful good boy, and suddenly she’s opening up about her divorce, touching your arm when she laughs, doing that fake “oh I’m so old” routine while the camera zooms in on the cleavage pressed into your shoulder. Another run I leaned into being kind of a dick, skipping chores, going straight for the daughter, and the way she reacts is both hotter and more annoying, like she starts teasing you publicly, sitting on your lap “as a joke” during a movie, then later locking herself in the bathroom for a suspiciously long shower you can hear through the paper-thin wall. The sex itself, when it gets there, is pretty direct: you see the buildup, the tension, then finally you get those animated thrusts, sweaty bodies, soft moans that actually sound like someone enjoying it and not a broken soundboard from some old H-game on a shady site. First vaginal scene with the older woman has this nice little moment where she hesitates, looks at the door, then pulls you in harder, like she gives up on being the adult in the room.
The campus stuff feels like an alternate universe high school fic where everyone is too attractive and too horny to function. There’s this scene where you’re supposed to be meeting your advisor and instead you’re flirting in the hallway with a classmate while your messages on Telegram keep lighting up with the “aunt” sending you selfies of her new “work outfit” asking if it’s too much. The game lets you play it either like a rising king or a total loser who keeps fumbling, and somehow both paths are fun. One time I went full tryhard, hit the gym in-game, picked all the confident dialog, and suddenly the daughter’s friends are noticing you, sitting closer in the cafeteria, asking if you have a room to “study in private,” and that snowballs into group teasing and that one scene where you end up alone with one of them in the dorm stairwell, her hand already down your pants before you finish your line. Another time I picked awkward answers, avoided flirting, and ended up jerking off alone in the guest bed while the sounds of someone quietly moaning in the next room leak through, and honestly that was somehow hotter. I still hate how one character’s eyes look slightly off-center in certain angles, like she’s staring at your forehead instead of your face, and it drove me crazy every time she got close, but then she’d bite her lip, climb on top, sink down on your cock, and I’d forget I wanted to complain in the first place. The whole thing plays out like those fan-created alternate endings where the protagonist stops being a vanilla protagonist and just starts fucking everyone he’s not supposed to, except now you’re the one choosing if he’s a decent guy, a total asshole, or something in between that nobody really admits but everyone clicks anyway.
What I liked is how the choices actually feel like those tiny stupid things that would change the vibe in real life. Like, you can decide if you help the “aunt” with the dishes and end up alone in the kitchen with her, with her brushing past you too close, that weird charged silence, or if you just go hang in the daughter’s room and flop on her bed while she sits in a swivel chair spinning and asking about your love life. One run I went full respectful good boy, and suddenly she’s opening up about her divorce, touching your arm when she laughs, doing that fake “oh I’m so old” routine while the camera zooms in on the cleavage pressed into your shoulder. Another run I leaned into being kind of a dick, skipping chores, going straight for the daughter, and the way she reacts is both hotter and more annoying, like she starts teasing you publicly, sitting on your lap “as a joke” during a movie, then later locking herself in the bathroom for a suspiciously long shower you can hear through the paper-thin wall. The sex itself, when it gets there, is pretty direct: you see the buildup, the tension, then finally you get those animated thrusts, sweaty bodies, soft moans that actually sound like someone enjoying it and not a broken soundboard from some old H-game on a shady site. First vaginal scene with the older woman has this nice little moment where she hesitates, looks at the door, then pulls you in harder, like she gives up on being the adult in the room.
The campus stuff feels like an alternate universe high school fic where everyone is too attractive and too horny to function. There’s this scene where you’re supposed to be meeting your advisor and instead you’re flirting in the hallway with a classmate while your messages on Telegram keep lighting up with the “aunt” sending you selfies of her new “work outfit” asking if it’s too much. The game lets you play it either like a rising king or a total loser who keeps fumbling, and somehow both paths are fun. One time I went full tryhard, hit the gym in-game, picked all the confident dialog, and suddenly the daughter’s friends are noticing you, sitting closer in the cafeteria, asking if you have a room to “study in private,” and that snowballs into group teasing and that one scene where you end up alone with one of them in the dorm stairwell, her hand already down your pants before you finish your line. Another time I picked awkward answers, avoided flirting, and ended up jerking off alone in the guest bed while the sounds of someone quietly moaning in the next room leak through, and honestly that was somehow hotter. I still hate how one character’s eyes look slightly off-center in certain angles, like she’s staring at your forehead instead of your face, and it drove me crazy every time she got close, but then she’d bite her lip, climb on top, sink down on your cock, and I’d forget I wanted to complain in the first place. The whole thing plays out like those fan-created alternate endings where the protagonist stops being a vanilla protagonist and just starts fucking everyone he’s not supposed to, except now you’re the one choosing if he’s a decent guy, a total asshole, or something in between that nobody really admits but everyone clicks anyway.
⏰
👁 977
★★★★☆
All Things Change v0.0.9 Demo
Game hits you right in that “I shouldn’t be horny for this, but I am” spot. You play this washed up writer who used to be hot shit, now kinda burned out and crawling back to his small town to run an academy. That part sounds boring on paper, but it’s totally not about the paperwork. Every “task” somehow ends with some girl leaning way too close, bending over a desk, acting like they don’t know exactly what they’re doing. The whole thing feels like a slow corruption soup: you arrive trying to be serious director guy, and five minutes later a cute student is asking for “private tutoring” and licking her lips like it’s normal. I liked that it doesn’t rush you straight into fucking everyone in two clicks. First you get all the teasing, the brushes, the looks, the “accidental” boob against your arm. Then you hit the point where the same girl that barely dared to talk to you is on her knees, deepthroating you under your office desk while a meeting notification is flashing in the corner and you just ignore it. Honestly that little unread icon annoyed me more than anything, but I never clicked it. Felt right.
The mix between academy management and sex stuff is weirdly addictive. One moment you’re checking which club needs funding, next moment the cheer captain is thanking you by pulling her panties aside and asking if you want to “inspect the team spirit”. Of course there’s romance, but it’s that messy, not clean type. Some of them are definitely falling in love, some just want the director’s dick, some pretend to want romance then moan “fill me up” the second you push in raw. The corruption vibe is strongest with Linda for me. She’s the one you raised, calling you “director” like it’s totally normal, sitting way too close on the couch. At first she’s all shy and helpful and proper, and then one scene later she’s crawling onto your lap, kissing your neck and whispering that she missed the way you used to look at her. That first time you finally give in and fuck her on your office chair, her legs shaking while you cum inside and she clings to you, breathing your name, is exactly the type of “oh fuck, I’m going to hell” moment that makes this game special. And then right after, the game throws a silly little minigame for cleaning something in the academy and you’re there, half-boner, trying to line up some icons while still thinking about the creampie you just left in her. It’s stupid and horny and a bit broken in the head, but it scratches that collector itch where you want to unlock every scene, every girl, every position, just to see who will be the next one to walk into your office, lock the door, drop to her knees and offer to “help with your stress, director”.
The mix between academy management and sex stuff is weirdly addictive. One moment you’re checking which club needs funding, next moment the cheer captain is thanking you by pulling her panties aside and asking if you want to “inspect the team spirit”. Of course there’s romance, but it’s that messy, not clean type. Some of them are definitely falling in love, some just want the director’s dick, some pretend to want romance then moan “fill me up” the second you push in raw. The corruption vibe is strongest with Linda for me. She’s the one you raised, calling you “director” like it’s totally normal, sitting way too close on the couch. At first she’s all shy and helpful and proper, and then one scene later she’s crawling onto your lap, kissing your neck and whispering that she missed the way you used to look at her. That first time you finally give in and fuck her on your office chair, her legs shaking while you cum inside and she clings to you, breathing your name, is exactly the type of “oh fuck, I’m going to hell” moment that makes this game special. And then right after, the game throws a silly little minigame for cleaning something in the academy and you’re there, half-boner, trying to line up some icons while still thinking about the creampie you just left in her. It’s stupid and horny and a bit broken in the head, but it scratches that collector itch where you want to unlock every scene, every girl, every position, just to see who will be the next one to walk into your office, lock the door, drop to her knees and offer to “help with your stress, director”.
⏰
👁 908
★★★★★
Free AI Clothes Remover
Instantly create free AI clothing removal videos. Use our undress AI tool to transform images. Free, unlimited, and no sign up required.
⏰
👁 96.1K
★★★★★
Cabin by the Lake: Fantastic Facts v1.0
Rain on the cabin roof, weak signal on your phone, and somehow you’re naked again because you said the capital of Canada was “Toronto” one more time. That’s kind of the whole vibe here. You’re not really “exploring a story”, you’re just trapped in this horny quiz night from hell with a girl whose tits keep stealing your attention from the actual questions. It starts very chill, like some silly bar trivia app, except instead of a scoreboard you’re basically peeling clothes off her piece by piece while she pretends she’s annoyed. She’s not. Or maybe she is. Hard to tell when her ass is pushed against the foggy window of the cabin and you’re still trying to remember how many planets are in the solar system without sounding like a complete idiot.
What I liked is that it actually makes you think a bit, but not too much, because your brain is busy going “please get this right so she doesn’t cover up again”. Correct answers keep the tension, wrong answers strip her confidence and also her bra, and sometimes you kind of want to lose on purpose just to see how far the game lets you go. One round I legit opened Google on my other screen, not even ashamed, because I wanted to stretch out that moment where she still has her panties on and keeps teasing you with those little “you’re really trying hard, huh?” lines. Next round I didn’t cheat at all and just spammed wrong answers, and honestly that was hotter. The game punishes you by giving you exactly what you want. Or maybe it rewards you by making you feel stupid and horny at same time, which is worse. Or better. I don’t know, English isn’t my first language, but my dick understood everything.
The cabin setting is cozy in that “you shouldn’t be doing this here” kind of way. The window, the half-open door, that feeling someone could walk in, even if they never do. A couple times I caught myself not even pressing the next button because I wanted to stare a bit more, the way her big tits squish when she leans over to “show you the right answer” is way too specific to be accidental. They clearly know the kind of player who pauses, screenshots, then pretends it was for “research”. At one point the question was something insanely basic, like super basic, and I still missed it because her ass was reflected in the dirty glass and it just looked perfect. Also, the sound when you fail a question is weirdly aggressive, like a trivia game from an old mobile app, and it annoyed the hell out of me the longer I played. I kept meaning to turn it off and then forgot every time the camera pulled back just enough to feel like voyeur mode. And there is this one animation where she hesitates, like she’s going to cover her chest, then she lets her arms drop and just stands there in the cabin light, completely exposed, waiting for the next question. That moment alone ruins every “serious” porn game pretending to be clever. It’s dumb, it’s horny, it’s trivia, and I’m absolutely going back to mess up more answers on purpose.
What I liked is that it actually makes you think a bit, but not too much, because your brain is busy going “please get this right so she doesn’t cover up again”. Correct answers keep the tension, wrong answers strip her confidence and also her bra, and sometimes you kind of want to lose on purpose just to see how far the game lets you go. One round I legit opened Google on my other screen, not even ashamed, because I wanted to stretch out that moment where she still has her panties on and keeps teasing you with those little “you’re really trying hard, huh?” lines. Next round I didn’t cheat at all and just spammed wrong answers, and honestly that was hotter. The game punishes you by giving you exactly what you want. Or maybe it rewards you by making you feel stupid and horny at same time, which is worse. Or better. I don’t know, English isn’t my first language, but my dick understood everything.
The cabin setting is cozy in that “you shouldn’t be doing this here” kind of way. The window, the half-open door, that feeling someone could walk in, even if they never do. A couple times I caught myself not even pressing the next button because I wanted to stare a bit more, the way her big tits squish when she leans over to “show you the right answer” is way too specific to be accidental. They clearly know the kind of player who pauses, screenshots, then pretends it was for “research”. At one point the question was something insanely basic, like super basic, and I still missed it because her ass was reflected in the dirty glass and it just looked perfect. Also, the sound when you fail a question is weirdly aggressive, like a trivia game from an old mobile app, and it annoyed the hell out of me the longer I played. I kept meaning to turn it off and then forgot every time the camera pulled back just enough to feel like voyeur mode. And there is this one animation where she hesitates, like she’s going to cover her chest, then she lets her arms drop and just stands there in the cabin light, completely exposed, waiting for the next question. That moment alone ruins every “serious” porn game pretending to be clever. It’s dumb, it’s horny, it’s trivia, and I’m absolutely going back to mess up more answers on purpose.
⏰
👁 833
★★★★★
Glass Skin Chapter 5
Alex and Sophia look like that boring perfect couple you scroll past on Instagram, but the game catches them right when the cracks start to show. He’s buried in his phone for work, she’s buried in her phone for… everything else. The whole thing feels uncomfortably real in the beginning: little unread messages, “I’ll call you later” that never happens, him zoning out in bed while she is literally lying next to him horny and frustrated. You’re not just watching, though. You’re poking at their relationship from inside the phone, playing with chat apps, message history, and those shitty half-hearted replies that hurt more than a real fight. When Sophia starts talking to someone new, it doesn’t feel sudden. It feels like that quiet slide from “I’m lonely” into “maybe I’ll just answer this random guy who actually listens.” And you know it’s a bad idea, and you still push it, because that’s where the fun starts.
The humiliation angle creeps in so slow you barely notice at first. One small selfie that’s “only a little spicy,” one webcam moment “just to tease,” and suddenly she’s doing stuff in front of the camera she never did even with Alex. Public stuff, too. Those exhibitionist scenes really hit because they’re not huge porn set pieces, more like “I dared myself to go outside without panties under this skirt and I might bump into someone I know.” There’s a part where she’s typing in a group chat, everyone egging her on, and she’s shaking, half from fear, half from being stupidly turned on. You’re the one choosing if she says no or if she gives in and lets strangers see more, or even touch. The voyeurism is baked in from both sides: watching her through screens, and then watching other people watch her. Later, when she’s already in too deep, the game throws in this pregnancy thread that is honestly kind of messed up in a hot way. You’re sitting there wondering if the baby is Alex’s or the other guy’s, and she’s too ashamed to even ask, but the sex scenes keep going anyway, like the anxiety itself becomes part of her kink. I actually hated that for a second, then clicked through to get more of it. It feels wrong but it works.
What I really liked, and also lowkey hated, is how the cheating isn’t just “lol she fucks other men now.” The chats have this very familiar energy, like shitty Telegram or WhatsApp flirting, awkward at first, then filthy and precise. The guy on the other end starts using her guilt as a toy. He knows she’s checking messages while Alex is in the next room, so he pushes her: send a pic now, do this with your hand, open your legs while you’re “just scrolling TikTok.” There’s a sequence where Alex is talking about work and in the same moment you’re guiding Sophia through a live cam show from her phone, and the contrast is brutal and hot. The netorare side is not just about the sex, it’s the emotional theft, that feeling that her heart and pussy are slowly syncing to someone else’s rhythm while Alex just fades into background noise. And the game is kind of cruel about it, with some AI-generated CG that looks almost too clean, like fake-perfect porn pasted over very human fuckups. It’s not polished in some places, pacing jumps and a few scenes feel rushed, but that roughness actually helps. It feels like going through a messy relationship folder on Google Photos instead of some big, shiny porn project. By the time the humiliation hits its peak, she’s so used to being watched that you start wondering if she ever really wanted a normal relationship at all, or if this was always hiding under the surface, waiting for one missed message to crack it open.
The humiliation angle creeps in so slow you barely notice at first. One small selfie that’s “only a little spicy,” one webcam moment “just to tease,” and suddenly she’s doing stuff in front of the camera she never did even with Alex. Public stuff, too. Those exhibitionist scenes really hit because they’re not huge porn set pieces, more like “I dared myself to go outside without panties under this skirt and I might bump into someone I know.” There’s a part where she’s typing in a group chat, everyone egging her on, and she’s shaking, half from fear, half from being stupidly turned on. You’re the one choosing if she says no or if she gives in and lets strangers see more, or even touch. The voyeurism is baked in from both sides: watching her through screens, and then watching other people watch her. Later, when she’s already in too deep, the game throws in this pregnancy thread that is honestly kind of messed up in a hot way. You’re sitting there wondering if the baby is Alex’s or the other guy’s, and she’s too ashamed to even ask, but the sex scenes keep going anyway, like the anxiety itself becomes part of her kink. I actually hated that for a second, then clicked through to get more of it. It feels wrong but it works.
What I really liked, and also lowkey hated, is how the cheating isn’t just “lol she fucks other men now.” The chats have this very familiar energy, like shitty Telegram or WhatsApp flirting, awkward at first, then filthy and precise. The guy on the other end starts using her guilt as a toy. He knows she’s checking messages while Alex is in the next room, so he pushes her: send a pic now, do this with your hand, open your legs while you’re “just scrolling TikTok.” There’s a sequence where Alex is talking about work and in the same moment you’re guiding Sophia through a live cam show from her phone, and the contrast is brutal and hot. The netorare side is not just about the sex, it’s the emotional theft, that feeling that her heart and pussy are slowly syncing to someone else’s rhythm while Alex just fades into background noise. And the game is kind of cruel about it, with some AI-generated CG that looks almost too clean, like fake-perfect porn pasted over very human fuckups. It’s not polished in some places, pacing jumps and a few scenes feel rushed, but that roughness actually helps. It feels like going through a messy relationship folder on Google Photos instead of some big, shiny porn project. By the time the humiliation hits its peak, she’s so used to being watched that you start wondering if she ever really wanted a normal relationship at all, or if this was always hiding under the surface, waiting for one missed message to crack it open.
⏰
👁 742
★★★★★
Pit Hero v0.3
Guy wakes up naked in a crater, zero memory, dick half hard, sky looking like it just came out of some cheap fantasy wallpaper pack. That is literally your starting point. No big prophecy dump, no long intro, just this dude staggering around trying to figure out who he is while everything around him is ridiculously horny in that “ok this world has problems” way. Within like fifteen minutes he’s already tangled in family drama that might be family drama, depending how you read the hints, and the game just sorta shrugs and goes “yeah, that’s normal here.” It pretends to be a wholesome romance journey for about three scenes, then suddenly you’re watching a milf with huge tits change clothes through a crack in the wall and the voyeurism counter in my brain goes “ok, route flag set.” I kept a stupid spreadsheet in Google Sheets tracking when each character first shows nipple, first blowjob, first anal, all that. It got messy very fast. In a good way. Mostly.
What I liked is how the “dating sim” part is actually kind of a scam. You think you’re just picking who to be nice to, but half of those “be kind” choices quietly feed corruption or NTR flags and the game is smirking at you the whole time. I had one run where I played the male protag as a pure romantic idiot, always choosing the caring option, and somehow that led to the softest, most loving sleep sex scene that still felt wrong as hell, because she very clearly did not give consent in that moment. And then two scenes later, same girl, she’s getting blackmailed into sucking some other guy off while you watch from behind some rocks, big animated loop, cum physics and all, and if you picked the slightly more possessive answers before, you actually get an option to keep watching instead of stopping it. I hit “watch” just to see what the flag does. My notes literally say “NTR B1 variant: MC hard, does nothing, 37% more dialogue” like I’m doing science on my own shame. The anal content ramps up slower than you’d expect for something this trashy, by the way, but when it hits, it chains with toys, cosplay, and exhibitionism all at once in one stupidly long scene where she’s got cat ears, a plug tail, and you’re fucking her against a window while some knight patrol is passing under. You can see them in the corner of the screen. Nobody cares. Footjobs are weirdly frequent, handjobs are kind of an afterthought, oral is everywhere, and there’s this one milf route where she “teaches” you BDSM with silk rope and then quietly escalates to choking like she just skipped three tutorials. I still don’t know how I feel about the incest angle, because the game lets you live in that vague space for a long time before it actually commits, and by then you’ve already seen her masturbate while moaning your name in that weird half-animated loop it uses for repeatable scenes. Also, the cheating routes sometimes overlap with the romance routes in a way that made my stats sheet look like a conspiracy board on Reddit, threads everywhere, some scenes locked behind “be a decent guy here, then be a complete asshole two conversations later.” I tried to optimize for “maximum NTR per run” and ended up accidentally unlocking the softest wholesome cuddle animation in the whole game. No idea how the hell that probability works.
What I liked is how the “dating sim” part is actually kind of a scam. You think you’re just picking who to be nice to, but half of those “be kind” choices quietly feed corruption or NTR flags and the game is smirking at you the whole time. I had one run where I played the male protag as a pure romantic idiot, always choosing the caring option, and somehow that led to the softest, most loving sleep sex scene that still felt wrong as hell, because she very clearly did not give consent in that moment. And then two scenes later, same girl, she’s getting blackmailed into sucking some other guy off while you watch from behind some rocks, big animated loop, cum physics and all, and if you picked the slightly more possessive answers before, you actually get an option to keep watching instead of stopping it. I hit “watch” just to see what the flag does. My notes literally say “NTR B1 variant: MC hard, does nothing, 37% more dialogue” like I’m doing science on my own shame. The anal content ramps up slower than you’d expect for something this trashy, by the way, but when it hits, it chains with toys, cosplay, and exhibitionism all at once in one stupidly long scene where she’s got cat ears, a plug tail, and you’re fucking her against a window while some knight patrol is passing under. You can see them in the corner of the screen. Nobody cares. Footjobs are weirdly frequent, handjobs are kind of an afterthought, oral is everywhere, and there’s this one milf route where she “teaches” you BDSM with silk rope and then quietly escalates to choking like she just skipped three tutorials. I still don’t know how I feel about the incest angle, because the game lets you live in that vague space for a long time before it actually commits, and by then you’ve already seen her masturbate while moaning your name in that weird half-animated loop it uses for repeatable scenes. Also, the cheating routes sometimes overlap with the romance routes in a way that made my stats sheet look like a conspiracy board on Reddit, threads everywhere, some scenes locked behind “be a decent guy here, then be a complete asshole two conversations later.” I tried to optimize for “maximum NTR per run” and ended up accidentally unlocking the softest wholesome cuddle animation in the whole game. No idea how the hell that probability works.
⏰
👁 473
★★★★★